|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Aluminum box|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days after payment|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
1. The triply ionised erbium dopant (a substance added in minute amounts to another pure substance to alter its conductivity) typically replaces a small fraction of the yttrium ions in the host crystal structure, since the two ions are of similar size.
2. The erbium provides the laser activity in the crystal.
3. Er:YAG lasers typically emit light with a wavelength of 2940 nm, which is infrared light.
4. Unlike Nd:YAG laser, the output of an Er:YAG laser is strongly absorbed by water.
5. This fact limits the use of Er:YAG laser in surgery, and in many other laser applications, to where water is present (healthy skin has a high water content).
Lasers work by emitting a wavelength of high energy light, which when focused on a certain skin condition will create heat and destroy diseased cells.
What is Er:YAG laser used for?
For selected skin conditions, Er:YAG laser treatment offers: