Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||4MHZ||Spacing:||1.2 1.5 1.8MM|
|Depth:||3 4.5MM||Function:||Wrinkles Are Reduced|
|Function 1:||Skin Rejuvenation||Function2:||Anti Aging|
multifunctional beauty machine,
laser hair removal machines
1300W Powerful Skin Rejuvenation Machine Multifunction Beauty Equipment
HIFU is a non surgical and a non laser procedure that directs high intensity focused ultrasound also known as hifu knife into the deep skin layer in order to gently heat the tissue to lift and tighten aged skin without any incisions of disrupting skin surface .Hifu technology is able to transfer the heat energy into 3-4.5mm under the surface of the skin .It will heat the smas up to 60-80 temperature the raises thermal coagulation point which accelerates skin rejuvenation process and maximizes tightening effect of the skin layer .
Skin tightening and lifting
Improve skin laxity
Recover skin elasticity
1. Adopts HIFU technology, the temperature of focused ultrasound can reach 65 ℃ to 100 ℃
2. The treatment by HIFU is non-invasive and painless, HIFU.W01 can works at areas that 3mm and 4.5mm underneathof skin surface, focus at SMAS, stimulates collagens increase, recover SMAS’s function of stretch the muscles and skin, get a perfect result of freckle removal.
3. High accuracy and controllability, with the unique ultrasound skin scan system, HIFU.W01 can lock the target area for treating precisely, easy for targeted therapy, parameters are adjustable for safe, accurate treatment
4. Non-invasive treatment, without any downtime .Because strong energy is delivered deeply into skin without affecting the epidermis the treatment is safe .
5. Minimization of treatment affects because facial cleasing and makeup is possible even immediately after treatment .
|Max Power||1300W||Energy Type||HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound)|
|Treating Line Length||half, all||Penetration Depth||3mm, 4.5mm|
|Ultrasound Imaging||yes||Max Output Power||100%|
|Treatment Depth||1.5mm,3.0mm,4.5mm||LCD Screen||12” color touch LCD screen|
Contact Person: Sheldon Peng