Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ipl||Feature1:||Intense Pulsed Light|
|Energy Density:||20-50J/㎝²||Function1:||Hair Removal|
|Spot Size:||8mm*40mm||Light Frequency:||1-5Hz|
Intense Pulsed Light is an incredible and relatively new process based on emitting high intensity pulses of light to penetrate the skin and eliminate a myriad of complaints. IPL is considered a non-ablative resurfacing technique. Different wavelengths are used for different levels or types of penetration and therefore relate to the different type of treatment available. In permanent hair removal, Selective Photo Thermolysis is what damages the follicle and causes it to fall out. The pulses of light target the melanin in the hair shaft and travel to the follicle, heating and destroying it. During skin rejuvenation the light pulse can target the haemoglobin for vascular lesions or the melanin for pigmented lesions. Not only does the treatment decrease age spots and capillaries, it also encourages new collagen growth to improve skin texture, increase skin smoothness and reduce pore size and fine lines.
1. Hair removal speckle taking
2. Skin rejuvenation.
3. Vascular lesions.
4. Acne clearance
1. Equipped with Japanese button switch, IC card function for intelligent management, dual light filtration system.
2. Powerful water circulation and cooling system.
3. Filter changeable handpiece (G type) with 3 filters.
4. CE certificate issued by TUV Germany.
5. Optional E type sapphire changeable handpiece.
QQ+ G-type(Filter Changeable),
|Energy Density||20-50J/㎝²||Pulse Number||1-10|
|Shot Interval||3-5s||Input Power||750W|
|1st-pulse Interval||1-15ms||Power Supply||
AC 220V 50HZ 10A
AC 110V 60HZ 10A